Clipper Flint System Replacement - IGNITION WHEEL & FLINT SYSTEM
Shipping calculated at checkout.
If your lighter is not working and when you attempt to light it you notice that the flint is sitting loose, solve the problem by changing the flint striker! This means you won’t have to give away your favorite lighter and will extend its life. It’s very easy to change the flint striker. You will only need to remove the old flint striker and replace it with the new one to keep on using your Clipper.
- Clipper original Flint Strikers, can be used in all Clipper lighters.
- Remove the Striker Wheel System
- Turn the Knob on the opposite end to the striker wheel Anti Clock wise with any Screw Driver or Coin
- Remove the Flint and Replace with another.
- The Flint can be removed and used in another Brand lighter also using the above Steps very easily
We Also Recommend
Clipper Metal Cigarette Lighter with Designer Box, Gold
Sale price Rs. 849.00 Rs. 849.00
Bronson Professional Fast Hair Straightener HQT-906 (Color May Vary)
Sale price Rs. 499.00 Rs. 499.00
Clipper Metal Cigarette Lighter with Designer Box, Silver with Lighter Gas Refill Can 100ml
Sale price Rs. 949.00 Rs. 949.00