Sigma Beauty Flat Kabuki Brush - F80
Sigma Beauty's F80 Flat Kabuki Brush will give you lightweight, buildable coverage for the 'no makeup' look you crave. It features a flattened brush head with the brand's signature 'Sigmax' fibres (naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic bristles made from an exclusive, thermoplastic polymer to guarantee longevity), densely packed together to 'polish' your product to perfection. A brilliant buffing brush, it blurs any edges and diffuses cream and liquid formulations flawlessly - just work over your skin using small, circular motions to achieve a stunning, high definition effect. Engineered for outstanding softness, mechanical strength and high durability, this brush delivers even application time and time again. with its dense, flat head.
- Fibers: Exclusive synthetic, antimicrobial fibers. Engineered to provide a better hold, application and optimal blending of the product.
- Ferrules: Durable, corrosion- resistant SigmaAlloy ferrules. Precious- metal plating for shine plus strength.
- Handles: Each handle is made with responsibly- sourced, lightweight wood handles, layered with 8 coats of primer plus paint for lasting beauty.
- Unique feature: Dense and flat head
- Function: Buffed foundation application
- Coverage: Medium to full
- Bristle type: Made of Synthetic Sigmax HD filament
- Recommended Use: Blend liquid or cream products onto flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks
- Cruelty- free makeup brush
- Length: 6 1/4 in. (15.8 cm)
About the Brand: Sigma Beauty is inspired beauty enthusiasts and professional makeup artists, offering award- winning brushes, cleansing tools and makeup. The products are uniquely designed to better your beauty routine. Backed by a 2- year warranty, these luxurious, professional quality brushes help you create flawless looks that stun.
• Buff foundation in circular motions onto flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks
• Recommended: Place foundation on your hand and pick up with brush for more even application (rather than putting product directly on brush)
• Achieves a high-definition finish
WHO IS IT FOR?
• Gift for busy beauties - moms, career go-getters, etc.
• Perfect for beginners or first-time Sigma users
• Customers who wear medium to full coverage foundation
• Loyal F80 Flat Kabuki™ fans - many customers have more than one
in their collection
• 2016 Allure Best of Beauty award winner
• Brush fibers won’t absorb and waste product
• Exclusive synthetic, antimicrobial fibers
• No shedding or breakage
We Also Recommend
Sigma Beauty F74 Air Domed Buffer Brush
Jeva Hot Film Wax White Chocolate
Bronson Professional Make Up Brush Set (10 Brushes)