One Thing Centella Asiatica Extract (150ml)
Pure Centella Asiatica extract (95%) helps calm skin, strengthen and repair the skin barrier and keep your skin clear. The concentrated extract can be used as a Centella toner or mixed with other products as well to boost their effects.
Quantity: 150 ml
Made In Korea
The ONE THING Centella Asiatica Extract (95%) is gathered from Jeju Island, South Korea. It is made using only the locally grown Centella Asiatica plant and is 100% plant-based. As a vegan product, no animal-derived ingredients are used, and the brand is also cruelty free. Suitable for all skin types, the extract uses high quality extracts to improve the overall skin health.
Centella Asiatica, also known as Gotu Kola or Tiger Grass is a widely used ingredient that helps calm redness or irritation. Its derivatives such as Asiaticoside and Madecassic Acid, soothes inflammation and acne, and help manage moisture. This makes it ideal for use if you have acne-prone or sensitive skin. It also helps improve skin tone and pigmentation, as well as boosts your skin's elasticity. Centella helps balance the moisture balance of your skin, to ensure it remains supple and hydrated.
The formulation allows the extract to be used in multiple ways - as a toner, mist, homemade mask or even mixed in with other products. You can boost your regular skincare routine with this extract for added benefits.
- Calms redness and inflammation of skin
- Improves skin tone and hyperpigmentation, especially after a breakout
- Boosts skin elasticity
Centella Asiatica Extract (95%), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexaniediol
How to Use
1. Use as a Toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skincare after cleansing. This will tone the skin.
2. Use as a Mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use the through the day as required.
3. In a Cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before.About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the extract quantitiy should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together.
4. DIY Mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
We Also Recommend
GARTIG Aquarium Accessory Cute Resin Floating Cartoon Diver Decorative Item with Thin Line and Suspended Ball (Pack of 2)
Gartig 20pcs High Contrast Sensory Flash Cards with 40 Pictures for Babies