One Thing Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (150ml)
The One Thing Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract is a deeply hydrating and antioxidant-rich toner/essence. Formulated with Jeju Green Tea it is rich in catechins, tannins and Vitamin C which help brighten skin, fade pigmentation and soothe irritation. The concentrated extract can be used as a toner or with other skincare products as well.
Quantity: 150 ml
Made In Korea
The One Thing Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, also known as Green Tea Leaf Extract, is a vegan toner, that hydrates, nourishes and brightens skin. The pure Green Tea extract is made from organic Camellia Sinensis Leaves sourced from Jeju Island - one of the top 3 Green tea spots in the world.
Green Tea Leaf Extract is rich in antioxidants that help protect and repair the skin, as well as improve the skin barrier. It has a high Vitamin C content (5~8 times more than lemons), which helps fade hyperpigmentation and dark spots and brighten skin.
Green Tea extract also contains tannins and catechins, which reduce signs of premature ageing caused by free radical damage (oxidative stress). 'EGCG', which is derived from the leaf extract, is a potent ingredient among catechins. Its antioxidant properties are nearly 20 times more effective than Vitamin C. Catechins and tannins also help refine rough or bumpy skin texture, leaving skin feeling smooth.
The formulation allows the extract to be used in multiple ways - either on its own or even mixed in with other products. You can boost your regular skincare routine by adding other ONE THING extracts for added benefits.
- Hydrates deeply and locks in moisture without a need to layer many products
- Repairs damage due to oxidative stress with its antioxidant properties and nourishing ingredients
- Protects from further damage and provide a dewy glow
- Soothes the skin with calming ingredients
History Fun Fact: As per the book The Classic of Tea, by Lu Yu, the practice of drinking Camellia Sinensis or Green Tea Leaf extracts began as far back as 2700 BC. And the health and beauty benefits of green tea have been long observed and studied throughout history.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
How to Use
1. Use as a Toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skincare after cleansing. This will tone the skin.
2. Use as a Mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use it throughout the day as required.
3. In a Cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before. About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the extracted quantity should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together.
4. DIY Mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
We Also Recommend
GARTIG Aquarium Accessory Cute Resin Floating Cartoon Diver Decorative Item with Thin Line and Suspended Ball (Pack of 2)
Gartig 20pcs High Contrast Sensory Flash Cards with 40 Pictures for Babies