One Thing Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
With 95% Calendula Flower Extract, also known as Pot Marigold, this toner helps add moisture to the skin, provide antibactieral properties, and heals and soothes dry or sensitive skin. The concentrated extract can be used as a toner or with other skincare products as well.
Quantity: 150 ml
Made In Korea
The ONE THING Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract is a multipurpose, watery extract that helps soothe the skin. Also known as Pot Marigold or Field Marigold, Calendula has medicinal properties as is also widely used in many countries. It is a 100% plant-derived ingredient, and the brand is both Vegan and cruelty-free.
Calendula contains Carotenoids, Flavonoids, Polyphenols, Saponins and Vitamin E that can provide antibacterial and skin clarifying effects. Flavonoids, which are a key component of the calendula petal, provide a soothing effect that calms irritated skin. The toner extract improves skin texture as well, leaving your skin feeling soft after consistent use. It provides rich moisture to the skin, and helps with cell regeneration and healing wounded areas faster.
The Calendula Flower Extract is ideal if you have dry or sensitive skin, or experience dry patches. It can also be used to soothe skin after shaving. The formulation allows the extract to be used in multiple ways - as a toner, mist, homemade mask or even mixed in with other products. You can boost your regular skincare routine with this extract for added benefits.
- Soothes irritated or sensitive skin
- Provides rich moisture and hydration
- Improves skin texture for soft clear skin
- Antibacterial properties help clear skin and soothe it
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(95%), Butylene glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
HOW TO USE
1. Use as a Toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skin care after cleansing. This will tone the skin.
2. Use as a Mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use them through the day as required.
3. In a Cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before. About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the extract quantitiy should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together.
4. DIY Mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
We Also Recommend
GARTIG Aquarium Accessory Cute Resin Floating Cartoon Diver Decorative Item with Thin Line and Suspended Ball (Pack of 2)
Gartig 20pcs High Contrast Sensory Flash Cards with 40 Pictures for Babies