One Thing Artemisia Capillaris Extract (150ml)
Concentrated Artemisia Capillaris Extract calms the skin and leaves a healthy glow. This multipurpose, concentrated toner provides moisture and nutrients while balancing the skin's overall condition. The concentrated extract can be used as a toner or with other skincare products as well.
Quantity: 150 ml
Made In Korea
The ONE THING Artemisia Capillaris Extract is a multipurpose, watery extract that uses 100% pure Artemisia Extract to improve skin condition. It's lightweight formulation is ideal for all skin types, and is easily absorbed. The Ganghwa Injin Artemisa plant that the extract is derived from, helps improve overall skin tone and reduces redness.
Artemisia, which is rich in Vitamin A, niacin, and other minerals, helps even out skin tone and boosts skin elasticity, The extract purifies and cleanses the skin, reducing the factors that can otherwise irritate it. Its cooling properties calm the skin and it adds a healthy glow.
The formulation allows the extract to be used in multiple ways - as a toner, mist, homemade mask, or even mixed in with other products. You can boost your regular skincare routine with this extract for added benefits. It is a 100% plant-derived ingredient, and the brand is both Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Deeply hydrates the skin
- Soothes sensitive skin, redness, and inflammation
- Antioxidant properties repair and protect the skin
- Improves skin tone with the help of Vitamin A, Niacin, and other minerals
- Injin Mugwort has a cooling property, so it lowers the heat of red skin. It also purifies the blood and helps skin elasticity and radiance.
Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexaniediol
How to Use
1. Use as a Toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skin care after cleansing. This will tone the skin.
2. Use as a Mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use it throughout the day as required.
3. In a Cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before. About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the Artemisia extract quantity should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together.
4. DIY Mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
We Also Recommend
Clipper Metal Cigarette Lighter with Designer Box, Gold
Bronson Professional Fast Hair Straightener HQT-906 (Color May Vary)
Clipper Metal Cigarette Lighter with Designer Box, Rose Gold