Klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter 20gm
The Klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter is an eye cream rich in sunflower seed oil, Vitamin A and Vitamin E to protect the thin skin around your eyes. It also has 4 peptides to improve fine lines.
The eye butter uses key ingredients - Caffeine and Quad Peptides, Red Bean Extract, Mugwort Extract and Sunflower Seed Oil to nourish the skin and provide antioxidant benefits. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Oligopeptide-29, Oligopeptides-32 help target fine lines, while Caffeine reduces puffiness and dark circles. Red Bean Extract also helps reduce inflammation and tighten and soften the skin.
Suitable for all skin types, it can also be used by those with milium concern, as the soft butter-like texture is easily absorbed. Its formulation is rich and moisturising without being oily, and hence suitable for oily skin types as well as people who don't usually like overly rich eye creams.
- Contains quad-peptide and sunflower seed oil for antioxidant care
- Butter-like texture absorbs quickly so that you can apply even before makeup, and is suitable for oily skin too
- Improve fine lines and elasticity, including on the neck or nasolabial folds
- Suitable for people who have concerns regarding milia
SKIN BENEFITS :
- Improves fine lines and maintains elasticity
- Prevents the formation of milia
- Antioxidant care
HOW TO USE :
- Apply toner after cleansing.
- At your moisturizer step, apply an adequate amount of the product around your eyes.
- Finish your routine with a face moisturizer
- All Skin Types
- Dry Skin
- Red Bean Extract: Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, also known as red bean extract, has the ability to tighten and soften the eye skin as well as promote circulation. This helps reduce the appearance of inflammation and helps you look 'awake'.
- Mugwort Extract: Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, a type of Japanese mugwort, used across the Fundamental Line; is known for its antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Its extract can reduce redness and nourish the eye skin area.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: The eye butter contains Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil which is rich in vitamins A and E, and is, therefore, able to protect the thin skin around our eyes.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Caffeine, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Oligopeptide-29, Oligopeptide-32, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin
We Also Recommend
GARTIG Aquarium Accessory Cute Resin Floating Cartoon Diver Decorative Item with Thin Line and Suspended Ball (Pack of 2)
Gartig 20pcs High Contrast Sensory Flash Cards with 40 Pictures for Babies